West Bloomfield Painting
Broadway Painting Company has over 20 years of experience in the painting industry, and we know exactly how to approach your painting project. We give high quality performance, affordable rates, and stellar customer satisfaction each and every time. We will always go the extra mile to make sure you are completely happy with your finished look. Our professionals take the extra time and pay close attention to all of the details because we know how important your home is to you. For the best West Bloomfield Painting in the business, turn to the experts at Broadway Painting!
- Quality Painting Products
- Low Prices and Free Estimates
- Fast Service
- West Bloomfield Painting
Customer Care You Can Count On
From your first phone call to start your project, to the end result, we will be there to answer any questions you have. We’ll give you an free and accurate estimate and reasonable timeline so you know exactly what you’re signing up for. Our team will prepare you property fast to get started quickly. We can go over exactly what you need us to do in order to give you the best estimate possible. Broadway Painting’s professionals approach you project with careful planning and execution to make sure your finished look is enjoyed for years to come.
You’re Painting Project, You’re Way
Don’t stress about your house painting project! Let the experts at Broadway Painting take over and you an rest easy. We know exactly what we’re doing and make sure to get the job done right the first time. Call us today! We look forward to getting you started and finished in less time than you think.
Residential or Commercial
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336