Interior Painting Tips
Choosing to redesign the visual of your interior can be a tough decision. There is a lot of work that goes into it, and it there is a lot to think about.
There’s a lot to consider whether it’s supplies, time it will take, hiring a contractor or something else. Additionally, some people want to opt for a DIY option for interior paint jobs. While this might seem like a cheaper option immediately, it often can become more costly.
How does that happen?
Well, plenty of reasons. For instance, if you’re not familiar with interior painting you might not have the equipment you need on hand. Not to mention, you might purchase the wrong equipment. Supplies are often the most costly part of the process. Of course, this includes paint as well which be tough to decide. You want a quality paint, but you don’t want to purchase more than you need because quality paint is expensive.
So, there are plenty of tips one can ask for on a DIY experience. However, it often is easier and more affordable to trust the professionals at Broadway. Not only do we know the business, but we can inform every decision you make along the way. Broadway is about helping our client achieve their exact vision at an honest price.
What to Consider
As mentioned above, there are a lot of decisions to make. Transforming your interior is about more than slapping on a new coat of paint: it’s about how you envision your home.
We can help you decide the right texture, color palette and look for the interior you want to redesign. Additionally, we can give you estimates along the way so you are always aware of what is in your budget.
We create a partnership with our clients. With our 20 years of experience, we want to make your idea come to life.
What We Offer
Broadway offers several services and tips to our clients. Additionally, our project managers can walk you through any additional service tips and make recommendations.
We offer a range of solutions for your interior renovation. There’s more than just a fresh coat of paint to make it feel like home, and our professionals are on the job. For instance, have a look at the residential services we offer:
- Professional Interior or Exterior Painting Services from a Qualified Expert
- Honest & Affordable Pricing
- Clean & Neat Work Areas and Surface Preparation
- Your Complete Satisfaction
Interior Residential Painting Services:
- Professional Painting with Premium Paints and Primers
- Expertly Painted Textured Walls and Ceilings
- Drywall Repairs, Taping and Installation
- Caulking and Sealing of Windows, Doors and Baseboards
- Wallpaper Removal
- Stripping and Refinishing of Stained Trim and Cabinetry
As you can see, we offer a full range of interior services.
Contact Us Today
Our professionals are ready to get to work. Contact us today for more information. Broadway specialists are on the other end waiting to answer any questions you might have.
Expect quality craftsmanship, excellent customer service and honest estimates at Broadway.
Set up your consultation, and let’s get to work on your next project!
|Farmington, MI||Beverly Hills, MI||W. Bloomfield, MI|
Residential or Commercial
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336