Painting Services in Novi
Free Painting Quotes Fast – Fill Out the Online form or Call Us Now
Broadway Painting Solutions is a full service commercial painting company based in Novi. Further, we have served Metro Detroit industries for over 20 years. Broadway is more than happy to use our experience and expertise to provide the highest quality performance at the most competitive price.
Here are some Broadway benefits:
- 20 + Years Experience
- Professional & Reliable Services
- Trusted Michigan Company
Finding A Contractor
Finding a contractor you trust involves a bit of searching. You a company with experience, but you also might not want to break the bank. Especially if you’re a smaller, independent company.
However, the interior of your house can define how you visualize your business—its personality, color scheme, visual design. An interior remodel can represent the values your company looks to project when a customer walks through the door.
Taking that into consideration, you want to find a contractor that shares, or understands the vision you have for the remodel. More importantly, you want a company as dedicated to this transformation as you are.
Undergoing an interior remodel, even if it’s just a coat of paint, is no small decision. You want a company who understands that, and has experience making these kinds of decisions.
At Broadway, we can guarantee all this and more. Our experienced professionals are dedicated every step of the way to bringing your ideas to life. More importantly, though, is we do it at an honest price.
There are plenty of reasons to choose Broadway as your contractor. First, we hire the most experienced craftsmen in the industry. Our goal is to provide you with a finished product you’ll love, and one we are proud of.
Expert craftsmanship, dedication to quality and partnership are what you can expect with Broadway.
Our commercial and residential customers know they can depend on us when looking to start a big project. Our project managers provide accurate time frames and estimates, working with you every step of the way. These developers inform every decision you make, answering questions and making recommendations.
Whether it’s design, paint color, paint type, work schedule or something else, our professionals are around to answer questions. Also, each estimate given careful consideration to ensure proper quotes and accurate time frames.
We’ve provided quality painting and building renovation for over 20 years.
For example, check out our customer list:
- Retail Stores
- Office Buildings
- Government Buildings
We service all kinds of commercial industries with our signature top-quality.
Estimates often benefit from an understand of what you want for your new interior. Broadway offers plenty of services beyond commercial interior painting. We have professional experts for all kinds of interior remodels.
We understand that the interior speaks to the personality of the business. Additionally, a new interior renovation can act as a modernizer for a business in need of an update. It’s about redesigning your look, and updating your business entirely.
For an example, here are some of additional services we offer:
- Residential/Commercial Painting
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Drywall Installation/Repair/Replacement
- Cabinet Refinishing
- Wood Staining
- Faux Finishes
- Texture Application
- Paint Removal
- Wallpaper Removal
- Pressure Washing
- Plaster Repair
- Refinishing Surfaces
- Patching Holes/Cracks
No matter the service, Broadway has your back. We save you time and money using professionals, top-quality equipment and careful planning.
Scheduling a Consultation
There’s no reason to wait. Our representatives are ready to lay the groundwork for your next project. We offer flexible scheduling, free estimates and expertise on all your commercial and residential questions. We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
Our commercial painting services provide long-term value and lasting care. We have hundreds of loyal customers that continue to turn to Broadway Painting Company for all of their commercial painting needs, year after year.
Expect quality craftsmanship, honest pricing and excellent customer service. We can’t wait to bring your vision to life.
Set up your consultation, and let’s get to work on your next project!
|Farmington, MI||Beverly Hills, MI||W. Bloomfield, MI|
Residential or Commercial
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336