Painting Services in Metro Detroit
Free Painting Quotes Fast – Fill Out the Online form or Call Us Now
Broadway Painting Solutions is a full service commercial painting company based in Metro Detroit Michigan. Further, we have served Metro Detroit industries for over 20 years. Broadway is more than happy to use our experience and expertise to provide the highest quality performance at the most competitive price.
Here are some Broadway benefits:
- 20 + Years Experience
- Professional & Reliable Services
- Trusted Michigan Company
Essentially, there are plenty of reasons to choose Broadway as your contractor. First, we hire the most experienced craftsmen in the industry. Then, we work hard to give you service we can be proud of by giving you dependable and professional services every time.
Our commercial customers know they can depend on us when looking to start a big project. Not to mention, we save you time and money by providing you with accurate estimates. Moreover, ur project managers work with you every step of the way.
Additionally, these developers inform every decision you make, answering questions and making recommendations. Each estimate given careful consideration to ensure proper quotes and accurate time frames.
We’ve provided quality painting and building renovation for over 20 years.
For example, check out our customer list:
- Retail Stores
- Office Buildings
- Government Buildings
We service all kinds of commercial industries with our signature top-quality.
However, it’s not just about performing quality work at Broadway. It’s about creating an experience that makes our customers feel comfortable. Hiring contractors is tough because it can be a mixed bag.
Not with Broadway. Our 20-plus year record shows competence, quality and dependable performance through and through. Our expertise, materials and service are second to none in the industry. And the reason why is because we create a creative dialogue with our customers.
Our project manners work with you every step of the way, finding creative solutions to all the ideas or questions that come up in the process. Our success is determined by your satisfaction. That’s why customers stick with Broadway.
Moreover, we provide flexibility for our customers. We work hard to get our job done fast so you can keep running your business as usual.
During every stage of our project, we do everything we can to not interfere with your daily operations. We use the most advanced techniques, equipment, and materials to limit odors and clean up time. All surfaces involved in the project are properly protected and we provide outstanding customer at every stage of painting.
Flexible, affordable craftsmanship is a Broadway Paint guarantee.
We are a renowned commercial and residential paint contractor in Michigan. But, we also offer other services. Because we know that there’s a of of decisions that go into preparing and finishing an interior redesign.
Besides the materials and planning, there can be other needs and services that arise. Luckily, Broadway paint can take care of plenty of additional exterior and interior services. We are a one-stop shop for all the remodeling needs you might want.
We understand that the interior speaks to the personality of the business. Additionally, a new interior renovation can act as a modernizer for a business in need of an update.
It’s about redesigning your look, and updating your business entirely. We work with several different industries in commercial interior painting.
For an example, here are some of the services we offer:
- Residential/Commercial Painting
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Drywall Installation/Repair/Replacement
- Cabinet Refinishing
- Wood Staining
- Faux Finishes
- Texture Application
- Paint Removal
- Wallpaper Removal
- Pressure Washing
- Plaster Repair
- Refinishing Surfaces
- Patching Holes/Cracks
Regardless, Broadway has your back. We save you time and money using professionals, top-quality equipment and careful planning.
Call Us Today
Finally, our commercial painting services provide long-term value and lasting care. As a result, we have hundreds of loyal customers that continue to turn to Broadway Painting Company for all of their commercial painting needs, year after year.
We promise to give you superior services while always putting your needs first. For commercial painting services you’ll love, call us today! We are excited to help you update and improve your commercial property.
Set up your consultation, and let’s get to work on your next project!
|Farmington, MI||Beverly Hills, MI||W. Bloomfield, MI|
Residential or Commercial
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336