Interior Painting Services in Farmington Hills
Free Painting Quotes Fast – Fill Out the Online form or Call Us Now
Broadway Painting Solutions is a full service commercial painting company based in Farmington Hills. Further, we have served Metro Detroit industries for over 20 years. Broadway is more than happy to use our experience and expertise to provide the highest quality performance at the most competitive price.
Here are some Broadway benefits:
- 20 + Years Experience
- Professional & Reliable Services
- Trusted Michigan Company
Broadway Painting Solutions is Michigan’s premiere commercial and residential painting contractor. With over 20 years of experience in the Metro Detroit area, we have a unique understanding of the industry.
We’re a household name in Michigan because our customer’s needs come first. Undergoing any kind of major painting project brings on a lot of responsibility, and questions. The professionals at Broadway are always standing by ready to answer any questions you might have. Creating a dialogue with our customers is important to our success. We value the input and creative choices of our customer.
Then, we put our experts to work on bringing their idea to life.
Our painters have a wealth of experience and skillfully apply primers in paint efficiently. You’ll love the fresh new look your residential or commercial building will have after Broadway Painting Solutions finishes the job.
Achieving A New Look
It’s important not to understate all of the services and industries Broadway works in. We are a diverse commercial and residential painting company. However, we provide more than just painting services in Michigan.
Developing a new interior design sometimes require more than a coat of paint. Maybe you want drywall installation, or wallpaper removal. But, you don’t want to go through several different contractors for different services.
Luckily, Broadway is your one-stop shop for everything.
For example, check out all of our additional services:
- Residential/Commercial Painting
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Drywall Installation/Repair/Replacement
- Cabinet Refinishing
- Wood Staining
- Faux Finishes
- Texture Application
- Paint Removal
- Wallpaper Removal
- Pressure Washing
- Plaster Repair
- Refinishing Surfaces
- Patching Holes/Cracks
No matter the service, Broadway has your back.
Broadway Painting Company can handle any project, big or small. Additionally, our professionals use a systematic approach for every project to ensure you are completely satisfied with our residential or commercial painting in Michigan.
Further, our development process works with our customers to yield the most satisfactory results. We want our customer’s input so we can design accordingly. Most importantly, our experts get the job done in a cost-effective and timely manner.
We understand that businesses, especially smaller companies, have reservations about shutting down business for a renovation. Well, you don’t have to with Broadway. Also, we offer convenient and flexible scheduling to accommodate any business. Whether you want us to come in on weekends, or in the evening we can make it work for you.
Quality prices, carefully managed time frames, flexibility, craftsmanship and partnership.This is what you can expect when you pair up with Broadway.
Call Us Today
Lastly, we’re ready with any questions or concerns you might have. Moreover, we can give you general quotes and estimates right now if you’re ready.
And, if not, you can set up a consultation with one of our professionals to discuss what services you’re looking for.
We promise to give you superior services while always putting your needs first. For commercial painting services you’ll love, call us today! We are excited to help you update and improve your commercial property.
Set up your consultation, and let’s get to work on your next project!
|Farmington, MI||Beverly Hills, MI||W. Bloomfield, MI|
Residential or Commercial
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336