Painting Company in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Painting Company in Ann Arbor, Michigan
For a reliable and professional residential and commercial painting company in Ann Arbor, Michigan, look to the experienced professionals at Broadway Painting. We are located in Farmington Hills and we are a proud Michigan-based company serving Metro Detroit. Our 20 years of experience gives us an advantage over the competition! We will use only the best painting products for your project, to give you a flawless finish you’ll love. We are the best choice when looking for a painting company in Ann Arbor. We guarantee to skillfully apply primers and paint and take a systematic and carefully managed approach to every project we complete. Get your residential or commercial painting project started today! We guarantee you will be completely satisfied with your investment.
Customer Service You Can Rely On
Broadway Painting gives customers competitive pricing and free and accurate estimates fast. Enjoy a fresh, new look and be completely satisfied with our painting services each and every time. Our systematic approach allows us to pay extra attention to the details of your project. We will complete jobs when scheduled and make sure everything is to your complete satisfaction.
For any size project, big or small, Broadway Painting gets the job done! We use the best tools in the industry to give you the perfect paint job. Whether you are updating the interior or exterior of your home or business, we have you covered.
Call the Best Painting Company in Ann Arbor, Michigan Today!
Call now to speak directly with an expert and to get your project underway today. Call (248) 231-8042 now! For a professional residential or commercial painting company in Ann Arbor, Michigan, look to our experts at Broadway Painting.
Residential or Commercial
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
Choosing the colors for your home’s interior is an important one. By keeping a few things in mind, you can make the right choice:
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
Giving your home a fresh coat of exterior paint is always exciting. Here are a few key ideas to keep in mind:
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
As experienced commercial painters, we use only the top paint brands available. Many low-cost contractors use cheaper paint to reduce their overhead expense. We understand that a commercial pain job is a big investment for your company, and cutting corners in the short-term won’t give you the professional look you want. Investing just a bit more at the beginning of your project can save you time and money in the long run and give your commercial building a professional and long-lasting appeal.
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
We use various techniques that we have learned over 20 years of preparing commercial buildings for exterior paint jobs.
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Contact Broadway Painting Today!
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336