Painters in West Bloomfield, MI
A fresh coat of paint is a fast and easy way to give you home a fresh and updated look. Hiring professional painters in West Bloomfield MI is easy – just call the experts at Broadway Painting. We can give you a fresh new look in less time than you think. If you need a residential house painter in West Bloomfield, MI, look to the experts at Broadway Painting. When it comes to house painting, thorough preparation is key! To give you a beautiful, long-lasting finish, our painters pay extra attention to all the details of your unique project. We can help you with color selection, trim options, and much more. Your satisfaction is our top priority, so we will work alongside you to make sure you get exactly what you want. We carefully prepare all surfaces of your home to make sure your paint job looks beautiful.
- Quality Painting Products
- Low Prices and Free Estimates
- Fast Service
- Painters in West Bloomfield, MI
Unbeatable Customer Service
For the best residential house painter in West Bloomfield MI call us today. Our painters use the best primer and painting products to give you professional house painting services you can trust. From start to finish, we take a meticulous approach to give you the perfect look you are looking for. Get the updated look you want in less time than you think when you call our professionals to get the job started today.
Get Your Painting Project Started Today
If you need a residential house painter in West Bloomfield MI call Broadway Painting. Call now to get your project started today. Call (248) 231-8042 now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Residential or Commercial
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336