Local Painters in West Bloomfield MI
Searching for local painters in West Bloomfield, MI? Look no further than Broadway Painting Company. We have been serving Metro Detroit Michigan for over 20 years and have a large returning client base.If you need an experienced painting contractor in West Bloomfield MI, call us today. We understand that every painting project is unique and also know how important your home is to you. Our experienced professionals are ready to take on your interior or exterior project today and get it done fast. We promise to complete your project when scheduled make sure to know exactly what you want to make sure you are completely satisfied. We use only the best equipment in the industry to give you the professional look you want.
- Quality Painting Products
- Low Prices and Free Estimates
- Fast Service
- Local Painters in West Bloomfield MI
Outstanding Customer Care
We guarantee you will be completely satisfied with your completed painting project. You’re home is your most important investment, and that’s why our experienced painters take extra time during preparation and completion to give you a picture-perfect new look. We can help you with color selection and trim options to give you the fresh new look you’ll enjoy for years to come. We won’t surprise you with any unexpected costs and we promise to give you affordable pricing. Call us today and find out how we can help you.
Start Your Project Today
Broadway Painting is ready to take your call now! When searching for local painters in West Bloomfield MI, choose the trusted painters at Broadway Painting. We can start your project when you want and get it done fast. We understand how valuable your time is, and make sure to schedule painting when it works best for you. Call us now and see exactly what we have to offer. We look forward to serving you.
Residential or Commercial
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336