Interior Painting Contractor in Michigan
Contractors in Michigan
An instant way to personalize or renovate your home is with an interior paint job. Find a color that defines your space, and let us work our magic.
We have options for any preference you might have, Moreover, we are dedicated to making your vision a reality. We specialize in making an interior feel like a home. It’s a space that defines you, and we guarantee we’ll make it come alive.
There are plenty of contractors in Michigan, but none with the experience and quality of Broadway. We offer more than a paint job, we offer total satisfaction. Our developers oversee the project from its inception guaranteeing a timely completion you’ll love.
Moreover, Broadway offers our quality expertise at affordable and honest prices.
We offer a range of solutions for your interior renovation. There’s more than just a fresh coat of paint to make it feel like home, and our professionals are on the job. For instance, have a look at the residential services we offer:
- Professional Interior or Exterior Painting Services from a Qualified Expert
- Honest & Affordable Pricing
- Clean & Neat Work Areas and Surface Preparation
- Your Complete Satisfaction
Interior Residential Painting Services:
- Professional Painting with Premium Paints and Primers
- Expertly Painted Textured Walls and Ceilings
- Drywall Repairs, Taping and Installation
- Caulking and Sealing of Windows, Doors and Baseboards
- Wallpaper Removal
- Stripping and Refinishing of Stained Trim and Cabinetry
As you can see, we offer a full range of interior services.
Contact Us Today
Our professionals are ready to get to work. Contact us today for more information. Broadway specialists are on the other end waiting to answer any questions you might have.
Set up your consultation, and let’s get to work on your next project!
|Beverly Hills, MI
|W. Bloomfield, MI
Residential or Commercial
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336