Painting Services in Bloomfield Hills
Free Painting Quotes Fast – Fill Out the Online form or Call Us Now
Broadway Painting Solutions is a full service commercial painting company based in Metro Detroit Michigan. Further, we have served Metro Detroit industries for over 20 years. Broadway is more than happy to use our experience and expertise to provide the highest quality performance at the most competitive price.
Here are some Broadway benefits:
- 20 + Years Experience
- Professional & Reliable Services
- Trusted Michigan Company
First, Broadway Paint Solutions is a one-stop shop for all residential and commercial paint services. We proudly serve Michigan-based companies, and have done so for over 20 years.
Moreover, our success is determined by the satisfaction of our customers as we work through a project together. From the beginning, our experts can give you accurate estimates and time frames so you can budget a project that works for you.
Then, our excellent project managers can answer questions and help determine what services specifically you are in need of.
There are a lot of factors to consider while redesigning your interior. Even if you’re just looking for a new paint job, you want to decide the type of paint, color palette, when you want it painted and more.
Luckily, our project managers walk through all of these decisions to ensure you are totally satisfied with the finished product. Broadway Paint is the premiere Michigan commercial and residential paint contractor. Give us a call and find out why.
Broadway employs the best craftsmen in the industry. Our contractors provide excellent quality service on any project, but they also bring experience.
They know how to complete projects in a timely manner because they years of experience gives them that advantage. Their dedication, insight and understanding they bring to the job makes them second to none.
Moreover, Broadway can save you money. Unlike our competitors, we can offer the efficient professional service of a corporate entity, with the unique partnership of an independent contractor.
We use the highest quality paint and products. As a result, your building doesn’t just look good afterwards, its value is increased. Our paint, primer and finisher is a long-lasting combination that seals in a protected finish. You won’t have to worry about a new paint job for a long time after we’re finished.
However, if you do Broadway can provide easy paint updates to any building with a simple phone call. Our representatives are always ready to speak with our customers about new renovations, updates or flexible scheduling options.
Broadway wants to find exactly what you’re looking for. We offer a wide array of services because we know interior is about more than a fresh coat of paint.
It’s about redesigning your look, and updating your business entirely. We work with several different industries in commercial interior painting.
For an example, here are some of the services we offer:
- Residential/Commercial Painting
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Drywall Installation/Repair/Replacement
- Cabinet Refinishing
- Wood Staining
- Faux Finishes
- Texture Application
- Paint Removal
- Wallpaper Removal
- Pressure Washing
- Plaster Repair
- Refinishing Surfaces
- Patching Holes/Cracks
No matter the service, Broadway has your back.
Call Us Today
Finally, our commercial painting services provide long-term value and lasting care. As a result, we have hundreds of loyal customers that continue to turn to Broadway Painting Company for all of their commercial painting needs, year after year.
We promise to give you superior services while always putting your needs first. For commercial painting services you’ll love, call us today! We are excited to help you update and improve your commercial property.
Set up your consultation, and let’s get to work on your next project!
|Farmington, MI||Beverly Hills, MI||W. Bloomfield, MI|
Residential or Commercial
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336