Interior and Exterior Painting Services in in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Do you want to give your home or commercial building a fresh and updated look? A fresh coat of paint can really do the trick! If you are looking for interior and exterior painting services in in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, you can count on the experts at Broadway Painting Company. When it comes to painting, thorough preparation is key. Our professional painters will give you a beautiful and long-lasting finish you’ll enjoy for years to come. We’ll listen to your concerns and expectations and make sure to address each one of them. We will carefully prepare all the surfaces for paint to make sure the finished job looks beautiful.
Broadway Painting Company has extensive experience serving customers in Metro Detroit. We promise to provide you with the absolute best in residential and commercial painting services in Bingham Farms, Michigan. Our home painters use the best primer and painting products to guarantee a flawless finish. Our painting crews carefully mask and drape the surrounding areas before preparing any surface. We guarantee to give your home or commercial building the detailed look you expect.
Unbeatable Customer Service
Our professional interior and exterior painting services in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan carefully plan and manage each and every project. We use the best products in the industry to guarantee you a perfect finish. We work with high-quality brands at our clients’ request. We will leave you with a professional painting job you will truly love!
Get Your Painting Project Started Today
For professional house painters in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, look to the experts at Broadway Painting. Call now to get your project started today. Call (248) 231-8042 now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Residential or Commercial
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
Choosing the colors for your home’s interior is an important one. By keeping a few things in mind, you can make the right choice:
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
Giving your home a fresh coat of exterior paint is always exciting. Here are a few key ideas to keep in mind:
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
As experienced commercial painters, we use only the top paint brands available. Many low-cost contractors use cheaper paint to reduce their overhead expense. We understand that a commercial pain job is a big investment for your company, and cutting corners in the short-term won’t give you the professional look you want. Investing just a bit more at the beginning of your project can save you time and money in the long run and give your commercial building a professional and long-lasting appeal.
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
We use various techniques that we have learned over 20 years of preparing commercial buildings for exterior paint jobs.
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Contact Broadway Painting Today!
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336