Residential and Commercial Painting Services
Blending quality, craftsmanship, and customer care.
Broadway Painting Company provides professional residential and commercial painting services in Metro Detroit, Michigan. We have been proudly serving Michigan customers for over 20 years and our customers’ complete satisfaction is our top priority. We use only the best painting products available today and always expertly prepare any surface for each project. Our painters have a wealth of experience and skillfully apply primers in paint efficiently. You’ll love the fresh new look your residential or commercial building will have after Broadway Painting Solutions finishes the job. For professional commercial or residential painting in Michigan, call our trusted experts today!
- Give Your Home a Beautiful New Look
- Quality Professional Painting for Your Commercial Building
- A Trustworthy Painting Company in Metro Detroit, Michigan
Outstanding Customer Service
Our company is dedicated to providing the best painting services at affordable prices. Your complete satisfaction is our number one goal and we guarantee to give you outstanding customer service. Our highly qualified painters carefully plan and manage each painting project and promise to give you accurate estimates while completing your project on time.
Broadway Painting Company can handle any project, big or small. Our professionals use a systematic approach for every project to ensure you are completely satisfied with our residential or commercial painting in Michigan. Whether you want a fresh new coat of paint in just one room, or throughout your entire house, we’ve got you covered! Get a free quote online now or contact us today and speak directly to one of experienced painters. We are happy to help you plan your next project and get started right away.
Get Your Painting Project Started Today
For all of your residential and commercial painting needs, look no further than Broadway Painting Company! Call us today and we promise to give you the best painting services at prices you’ll love. Talk to an expert now by calling (248) 231-8042. We look forward to discussing your next project and getting started right away.
Request Your Free Residential or Commercial Painting Quote!
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336