Home Painters in West Bloomfield MI
Painting projects can be a huge investment and commitment. There are dozens of choices to make and tons of equipment to acquire. Turn to the professionals to get your painting project done fast and exactly the way you want it. We can help you choose paint colors, trim options, and finishes. We make sure to prepare your property to protect your investments and get your job done right. You don’t need to waste any of your precious time, just give us a call today and we can get you started and finished in less time than you think. Broadway Painting has home painters in West Bloomfield MI servicing clients throughout Metro Detroit. For affordable painting services paired with outstanding customer service, call us today!
- Quality Painting Products
- Low Prices and Free Estimates
- Fast Service
- Home Painters in West Bloomfield MI
Great Prices at a Reasonable Timeline
Find out how easy it can be to give your home the updated look it needs. Get the quality painting services you expect and your project completed in less time than you think. You don’t need to take on the project alone! Our experts know exactly how to approach your unique project to make sure you save time and money. Broadway Painting’s team of experts will get the job done right the first time. Your complete satisfaction is our number one goal and and we make sure to give you exactly what you are looking for.
Get Started Today
Broadway Painting will take on any painting project no matter how big or small. You don’t need to set aside a bunch of time to get your home looking updated. We will take good care of your property and make sure you are completed satisfied with the end result. Call us today and see how we can help you!
Residential or Commercial
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336