Home Painter Metro Detroit
Are you looking for a home painter in metro Detroit?
Broadway Painting Solutions is Metro Detroit’s number one painting company. From residential to commercial Broadway Painting Solutions has you covered. Are highly trained painters have years of experience painting in metro Detroit. Broadway Painting Solutions only uses the finest Sherman Williams painting products and tools to ensure your painting project turns out great every time. We are dedicated customer satisfaction and getting the job done right the first time on time. Whether you were looking for interior painting or exterior painting Broadway Painting Solutions will get the job done. If you have questions about your painting project or would like a free painting estimate contact Broadway Painting Solutions today. Our local project managers will be happy to provide you an estimate at a time that is convenient for you or for your business.
- Work directly with the owner, we will never outsource your home painting project.
- Broadway Painting Solutions always use the top of the line painting products by Sherman Williams.
- Fair pricing and quality painting services.
- Local Metro Detroit area painters.
- We work around your schedule.
- On time clean and professional painting services.
- Broadway Painting Solutions is built on referrals and is inspired by trust.
Call Broadway Painting Solutions Today: (248) 839-8160
Broadway Painting Solutions Proudly Serves the Following Cities in Michigan:
Metro Detroit, Bloomfield Hills, West Bloomfield, Franklin, Bloomfield, Birmingham, Troy, Northville, Novi, Farmington Hills, Detroit, Oakland County, Southfield, Livonia, Westland, Berkley, Oak Park, Hazel Park, Royal Oak, Beverly Hills, Sterling Heights, Warren, Pontiac, Rochester Hills, Auburn Hills, Waterford, Clarkson, Brighton, Lake Orion and More!
Residential or Commercial
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.