Exterior House Painting West Bloomfield MI
Our house painters in West Bloomfield, Michigan are well trained and we always offer excellent value for your investment. If you need professional exterior house painting in West Bloomfield, MI, look to the professionals at Broadway Painting Company. We are located right in Farmington Hills and serve clients throughout Metro Detroit. Take advantage of our 20 years of experience! Enjoy a beautiful fresh coat of paint on the exterior of your home for years to come.
- Quality Painting Products
- Low Prices and Free Estimates
- Fast Service
- Exterior House Painting West Bloomfield MI
Enjoy Reliable Customer Service
Our expert painters work hard to maintain low overhead in order to pass the savings along to you. Our painters are experienced and efficient and never waste time or make expensive mistakes. Broadway Painting Company gives you competitive pricing and superior services every time. Your completed project will show the professional approach our painters take when painting the exterior of your home. You can get the updated look you want in less time than you think.
Get Your Painting Project Started Today
For professional exterior house painting in West Bloomfield, MI, look to our experts at Broadway Painting. Call now to project underway today. Call (248) 839-8160 now!
REQUEST YOUR FREE Quote Today!
Just got home and you guys did a great job. Look like I'll be hiring you again! I will be recommend you to my friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the "fixed colors" of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won't show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering, and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.