Commercial Painting Services in Michigan
An Effortless Way to Improve Your Building’s Visual Appeal.
Broadway Painting provides professional commercial painting services in Michigan. Our experienced experts can give any commercial building an updated and fresh look with our professional painting services. Whether you need exterior or interior commercial painting, we can get the job done in less time than you think. We can get your project done fast so you can continue running your successful business.
Keep Your Business Running During Painting.
Broadway Painting Company gives you professional residential painting services in Michigan that you can count on. Our experienced commercial painters carefully plan and manage your project. We work hard to get our job done fast so you can keep running your business as usual. During every stage of our project, we do everything we can to not interfere with your daily operations. We use the most advanced techniques, equipment, and materials to limit odors and clean up time. All surfaces involved in the project are properly protected and we provide outstanding customer at every stage of painting.
Why Choose Broadway Painting Company?
- Free Quotes for Residential and Commercial Painting
- Professional & Reliable Service
- Local Michigan-Based Company
- Outstanding Customer Service
We provide flexible scheduling for all of our commercial customers. We understand that each business has unique needs, and that’s why we offer evening and weekend services. We make it easy to get painting updates you want at a time that is most convenient for your business.
Every commercial job is handled by highly qualified painting contractors. We work hard to give you service we can be proud of by giving you dependable and professional services every time. Our commercial customers know they can depend on us when looking to start a big project. We give accurate estimates and complete projects on time, saving you time and money. Each estimate given careful consideration to ensure proper quotes and accurate time frames.
High Quality Commercial Painting
Our commercial painting service not only gives your building a fresh new look, it protects your building from the elements and increases the lifespan of your building interior and exterior. Our experts carefully prepare the job site and make sure to complete any necessary repairs to surfaces. This may include power washing or drywall repairs to make sure we leave you with a professional looking environment you can be proud of.
Our Customers Include:
- Retail Stores
- Office Buidlings
- Government Buildings
Our commercial painting services provide long-term value and lasting care. We have hundreds of loyal customers that continue to turn to Broadway Painting Company for all of their commercial painting needs, year after year. We promise to give you superior services while always putting your needs first. For commercial painting services you’ll love, call us today! We are excited to help you update and improve your commercial property.
Broadway Painting Services in Michigan – Additional Services & information.
- Residential Painting in Michigan
- About Broadway Painting Company
- Contact Us Now
- Visit Our Gallery
- Get a Free Quote Right Now
REQUEST YOUR FREE Quote Today!
Featured Commercial Painting Clients
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the "fixed colors" of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won't show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering, and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Sherwin Williams Preferred Business Partner
Sherwin-Williams provides innovative paint solutions to ensure customer satisfaction no matter where they are in Michigan or what surfaces they're painting or coating. With a variety of high-quality paints, coatings, and supplies, Sherwin-Williams has the perfect solution for any project.
Just got home and you guys did a great job. Look like I'll be hiring you again! I will be recommend you to my friends and family.