Commercial Interior Painting
Improving Your Building
Broadway has the commercial interior paint solutions you are looking for. It’s no secret that a fresh interior painting is a breath of fresh air in a building.
But, it also increase value, visibility and reputation. Broadway provides professionals commercial painting services in Michigan. We’ve worked with Michigan-based companies for over 20 years. We know the business better than anyone else.
Commercial painting is an important job to be handled by professionals. Why?
First, you want the best quality you can find. Broadway offers not only the best professionals in the business, but the best quality paint and equipment too. We have deep knowledge on what products work best, which also saves you money.
Next, our experts get the job done in a timely manner. It’s not just about making the building look good, it’s about getting you back to business.
Our professionals get the job done in a timely manner with the highest standard of quality. Finally, we do it an honest price.
Keep Your Doors Open
An immediate advantage we offer is being able to keep your doors open during the project. We don’t want you to lose out on any business during the painting process.
Our developers plan and carefully manage these commercial interior painting jobs. We get the job done quick so you can run business as usual. We work with you every step of the way, carefully planning our process so that we interfere as little as possible with your daily operations.
On top of that, Broadway makes use of the most advanced painting methods. Due to this, we eliminate odors, make clean-up more efficient, and get jobs done faster than our competitors.
Lastly, every surface in your building is protected during painting. Our coverage, service and finished product is second to none in the industry.
Commercial Interior Painting For You
After all this, you might still be worried about odors and daily operations. Especially if you are a small, independent business.
Luckily, we offer a flexible scheduling. We understand each business has unique needs, so we work at your convenience. As a result, we offer weekend and evening services so you never have to worry.
Also, Broadway has a simple process for painting updates on your building. A representative can walk you through the update process if you’re interested.
Broadway wants to find exactly what you’re looking for. We offer a wide array of services because we know interior is about more than a fresh coat of paint.
It’s about redesigning your look, and updating your business entirely. We work with several different industries in commercial interior painting.
For an example, here are some of the services we offer:
- Residential/Commercial Painting
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Drywall Installation/Repair/Replacement
- Cabinet Refinishing
- Wood Staining
- Faux Finishes
- Texture Application
- Paint Removal
- Wallpaper Removal
- Pressure Washing
- Plaster Repair
- Refinishing Surfaces
- Patching Holes/Cracks
No matter the service, Broadway has your back.
Call Us Today
Our commercial painting services provide long-term value and lasting care. We have hundreds of loyal customers that continue to turn to Broadway Painting Company for all of their commercial painting needs, year after year.
We promise to give you superior services while always putting your needs first. For commercial painting services you’ll love, call us today! We are excited to help you update and improve your commercial property.
Set up your consultation, and let’s get to work on your next project!
|Farmington, MI||Beverly Hills, MI||W. Bloomfield, MI|
Residential or Commercial
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336