Commercial Interior Painting Tips
Free Painting Quotes and Estimate Fast – Fill Out the Online form or Call Us Now
Broadway Painting Solutions is a full service commercial painting company based in Metro Detroit Michigan. We have served Metro Detroit industries for over 20 years.
Broadway is more than happy to use our experience and expertise to provide the highest quality performance at the most competitive price.
For example, here are some Broadway benefits:
- 20 + Years Experience
- Professional & Reliable Services
- Trusted Michigan Company
Tips to Save Money
Expert advice and service from professionals at Broadway can save you time and money. We know the business, so we know how to get a job done in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Additionally, some people want to opt for a DIY option for interior paint jobs. While this might seem like a cheaper option immediately, it often can become more costly.
How does that happen?
Well, plenty of reasons. For instance, if you’re not familiar with interior painting you might not have the equipment you need on hand. Not to mention, you might purchase the wrong equipment. Further, supplies are often the most costly part of the process. You want a quality paint, but you don’t want to purchase more than you need because quality paint is expensive.
So, there are plenty of tips one can ask for on a DIY experience. However, it often is easier and more affordable to trust the professionals at Broadway. Not only do we know the business, but we can inform every decision you make along the way. Finally, Broadway is about helping our client achieve their exact vision at an honest price.
High Quality Commercial Painting
Our commercial painting service not only gives your building a fresh new look, it protects your building from the elements and increases the lifespan of your building interior and exterior.
Additionally, our experts carefully prepare the job site and make sure to complete any necessary repairs to surfaces. This may include power washing or drywall repairs to make sure we leave you with a professional looking environment you can be proud of.
These additional services and precautions are what make our professional service of such high quality. As a company, we do more than provide a paint job, we offer a commercial interior solution. Along with this, we offer protection to your business, and building with our high quality equipment.
Services to Consider
Broadway offers commercial interior solutions for a lot more than just paint. We want to make your building look fresh, last and have value. Further, there are solutions our professionals can recommend to offer long-lasting solutions to problems or questions you might have.
This is about make your interior efficient, dependable and visually engaging.
The interior of a commercial space can say a lot about a business. It can reflect attitudes, values and set a tone of modernity. It’s about redesigning your look, and updating your business entirely. We work with several different industries in commercial interior painting.
As an example, here are some of the services we offer:
- Residential/Commercial Painting
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Drywall Installation/Repair/Replacement
- Cabinet Refinishing
- Wood Staining
- Faux Finishes
- Texture Application
- Paint Removal
- Wallpaper Removal
- Pressure Washing
- Plaster Repair
- Refinishing Surfaces
- Patching Holes/Cracks
No matter the service, Broadway has your back. We save you time and money using professionals, top-quality equipment and careful planning.
Call Us Today
Our commercial painting services provide long-term value and lasting care. We have hundreds of loyal customers that continue to turn to Broadway Painting Company for all of their commercial painting needs, year after year.
Expect quality craftsmanship, honest pricing and excellent customer service. We can’t wait to bring your vision to life.
Set up your consultation, and let’s get to work on your next project!
|Farmington, MI||Beverly Hills, MI||W. Bloomfield, MI|
Residential or Commercial
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336