Commercial Interior Painting Estimate
Free Painting Quotes and Estimate Fast – Fill Out the Online form or Call Us Now
Broadway Painting Solutions is a full service commercial painting company based in Metro Detroit Michigan. We have served Metro Detroit industries for over 20 years.
Broadway is more than happy to use our experience and expertise to provide the highest quality performance at the most competitive price.
Here are some Broadway benefits:
- 20 + Years Experience
- Professional & Reliable Services
- Trusted Michigan Company
Figuring an Estimate
There is a lot to go over for an estimate in a commercial interior job. Especially if the client is looking for more than just a new coat of paint. With this in mind, it’s important to consider what you are looking for. Specifically, what services is your building in need of.
What matters is that we can provide these services as you see fit.
Moreover, our developers can help design the project, including recommendations for services you might need, or ones not to worry about. Our work is centered on achieving your new visual design at the best price possible.
Then, after working with our developers we can actually provide a worthwhile estimate before the project gets underway. That way you understand all of the services you are paying for, why they cost what they do and how long it will take to complete them.
However, we do offer general estimates for our services as well. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, our experts know usually how a job will price out. This helps you from the jump develop a budget you see fit, and then our developers can acclimate themselves to that budget.
An immediate advantage we offer is being able to keep your doors open during the project. We don’t want you to lose out on any business during the painting process.
Our developers plan and carefully manage these commercial interior painting jobs. We get the job done quick so you can run business as usual. We work with you every step of the way, carefully planning our process so that we interfere as little as possible with your daily operations.
Moreover, we understand every business has their own specific schedules. We offer convenient and flexible scheduling to accommodate these needs. If your business prefers us to work on weekends or evenings, we are more than happy to make that happen.
On top of that, Broadway makes use of the most advanced painting methods. Due to this, we eliminate odors, make clean-up more efficient, and get jobs done faster than our competitors.
Lastly, every surface in your building is protected during painting. Our coverage, service and finished product is second to none in the industry.
Estimates often benefit from an understand of what you want for your new interior. Broadway offers plenty of services beyond commercial interior painting. We have professional experts for all kinds of interior remodels.
We understand that the interior speaks to the personality of the business. Additionally, a new interior renovation can act as a modernizer for a business in need of an update. It’s about redesigning your look, and updating your business entirely.
For an example, here are some of additional services we offer:
- Residential/Commercial Painting
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Drywall Installation/Repair/Replacement
- Cabinet Refinishing
- Wood Staining
- Faux Finishes
- Texture Application
- Paint Removal
- Wallpaper Removal
- Pressure Washing
- Plaster Repair
- Refinishing Surfaces
- Patching Holes/Cracks
No matter the service, Broadway has your back. We save you time and money using professionals, top-quality equipment and careful planning.
Getting Your Estimate
Our commercial painting services provide long-term value and lasting care. We’ll help you figure out what you’re looking for, adhere to a budget and provide an honest estimate. Moreover, we also can provide accurate time frames that help you develop our working schedule.
We promise to give you superior services while always putting your needs first. For commercial painting services you’ll love, call us today! We are excited to help you update and improve your commercial property.
Set up your consultation, and let’s get to work on your next project!
|Farmington, MI||Beverly Hills, MI||W. Bloomfield, MI|
Residential or Commercial
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336