Commercial Interior Painting Cost
Free Painting Quotes Fast – Fill Out the Online form or Call Us Now
Broadway Painting Solutions is a full service commercial painting company based in Metro Detroit Michigan. We have served Metro Detroit industries for over 20 years. Broadway is more than happy to use our experience and expertise to provide the highest quality performance at the most competitive price.
Here are some Broadway benefits:
- 20 + Years Experience
- Professional & Reliable Services
- Trusted Michigan Company
Determining the Cost
First, we consider the cost of supplies for the required job. Specifically, how much paint will be factored into this job. To understand this, we need the dimensions of everything we are painting.
Our professionals can measure out the entirety of the commercial space being painted if needed. The size of the job and supplies are the major factors. However, additional costs may be factored in if you require supplementary services we provide. Whether it’s structural inspection or additional preparation time based on specific job, this might factor in.
No matter what additional service or cost arises through, you will be informed immediately. Nothing goes through without the client’s approval. Broadway experts believe in a partnership with our clients to yield the best results, at the best price.
As mentioned above, we provide free estimates and quotes. These are based on the basics we can expect of a job. Luckily, our estimates are often very accurate because of our experience in the business.
However, your company might inquire about additional services. Broadway offers commercial interior solutions for a lot more than just paint.
We understand that the interior speaks to the personality of the business. Additionally, a new interior renovation can act as a modernizer for a business in need of an update.
It’s about redesigning your look, and updating your business entirely. We work with several different industries in commercial interior painting.
For an example, here are some of the services we offer:
- Residential/Commercial Painting
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Drywall Installation/Repair/Replacement
- Cabinet Refinishing
- Wood Staining
- Faux Finishes
- Texture Application
- Paint Removal
- Wallpaper Removal
- Pressure Washing
- Plaster Repair
- Refinishing Surfaces
- Patching Holes/Cracks
No matter the service, Broadway has your back. We save you time and money using professionals, top-quality equipment and careful planning.
Call Us Today
Our commercial painting services provide long-term value and lasting care. We have hundreds of loyal customers that continue to turn to Broadway Painting Company for all of their commercial painting needs, year after year.
We promise to give you superior services while always putting your needs first. For commercial painting services you’ll love, call us today! We are excited to help you update and improve your commercial property.
Set up your consultation, and let’s get to work on your next project!
|Farmington, MI||Beverly Hills, MI||W. Bloomfield, MI|
Residential or Commercial
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336