Commercial Interior Painting Contractor
Finding A Commercial Contractor
It’s no secret that finding a contractor you trust involves a bit of searching. You want a company with commercial experience, but you also might not want to break the bank. Especially if you’re a small, independent company. However, the interior of your commercial building can define how you visualize your business—its personality, color scheme, visual design.
Plus, a commercial interior paint job can be seen as a modernizing technique for a business in need of an update.
As a result, you want to strike a balance in a contractor that can provide everything you’re looking for. More importantly, you want a company as dedicated to this transformation as you are. Undergoing a commercial interior remodel, even if its just a coat of paint, is no small decision. And you want a company who understands that.
At Broadway, we guarantee all this and more. Unlike our competitors, our experienced professionals are dedicated every step of the way to bringing your business to life. More importantly, though, we get it done at an honest price.
It’s clear there are plenty of reasons to choose Broadway as your contractor. First, we hire the most experienced craftsmen in the industry. Next, we work hard to give you service we can be proud of by giving you dependable and professional services every time.
As a result, our commercial customers know they can depend on us when looking to start a big project. Additionally, we save you time and money by providing you with accurate estimates. Also, our project managers work with you every step of the way. And, these developers inform every decision you make, answering questions and making recommendations. Each estimate given careful consideration to ensure proper quotes and accurate time frames.
We’ve provided quality painting and building renovation for over 20 years.
For example, check out our customer list:
- Retail Stores
- Office Buildings
- Government Buildings
We service all kinds of commercial industries with our signature top-quality.
Broadway wants to find exactly what you’re looking for. Luckily, we offer a wide array of services because we know interior is about more than a fresh coat of paint.
It’s about redesigning your look, and updating your business entirely. Moreover, we work with several different industries in commercial interior painting.
For an example, here are some of the services we offer:
- Residential/Commercial Painting
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Drywall Installation/Repair/Replacement
- Cabinet Refinishing
- Wood Staining
- Faux Finishes
- Texture Application
- Paint Removal
- Wallpaper Removal
- Pressure Washing
- Plaster Repair
- Refinishing Surfaces
- Patching Holes/Cracks
No matter the service, Broadway has your back.
Call Us Today
As a whole, our commercial painting services provide long-term value and lasting care. Moreover, we have hundreds of loyal customers that continue to turn to Broadway Painting Company for all of their commercial painting needs, year after year.
Lastly, we promise to give you superior services while always putting your needs first. For commercial painting services you’ll love, call us today! We are excited to help you update and improve your commercial property.
So, set up your consultation, and let’s get to work on your next project!
|Farmington, MI||Beverly Hills, MI||W. Bloomfield, MI|
Residential or Commercial
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336