Painting Company in Commerce, Michigan
Painting Company in Commerce, Michigan
Broadway Painting Company proudly serves customers throughout the state of Michigan. We are trusted by hundreds of clients throughout Metro Detroit and look forward to serving you! Need residential or commercial painting company in Commerce, Michigan? Broadway Painting is here to get your project started. We have 20 years of painting experience and know exactly how to approach every project to get it done the first time. Your satisfaction is our number one goal and we promise to give you accurate estimates every time.
Fantastic Customer Care
Get our affordable pricing and outstanding customer service! We’ll completed your project with your needs in mind and will give you the best service we can. We communicate openly with you during each project to make sure your well informed.
How would your family look with a fresh coat of paint? Or would you enjoy a fresh coat on the exterior of your house? We can get your painting done fast. Our experts take the time to do the job right the first time with your guaranteed satisfaction.
Call Today to Get Started
Want your project started soon? Give us a call and we can walk you through the entire process and get you started as soon as possible. Call now at (248) 231-8042 to talk to an expert now! Call Broadway Painting for a reliable residential and commercial painting company in Commerce, Michigan.
Residential or Commercial
Just got home and you guys did a great job. Looks like I’ll be hiring you again! I will be recommending you to my friends and family.
Daniel G – Lapeer , MI
My exterior paint looks fantastic! All of the painters were super easy to work with and clean up was really thorough. Thanks to everyone who worked on my house!
Susan J – Birmingham, MI
I highly recommend Broadway Painting Solutions for your painting. My house looks terrific!! Thanks again for such a great job to everyone on the crew.
Belinda W – Burton, MI
Spectacular paint job. Thank you for all the attention to detail, we couldn’t be happier with how our building looks. We made the right choice
Janet B – Rochester Hills, MI
I talked to several contractors before deciding on Broadway Painting. I made the right choice! Their estimate was right one and they were done when they said they would be. Easy to work with, very satisfied.
Mona G – Birmingham, MI
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.
Contact Broadway Painting Today!
Broadway Painting Co.
24547 Creekside Dr
Farmington Hills, MI 48336