Commercial Painting Contractor in Canton, Michigan
For the best professional commercial painting contractors in Canton, Michigan, look to the experts at Broadway Painting. We are conveniently located right in Farmington Hills and we are a proud Michigan company servicing clients throughout Metro Detroit. We use only the best painting products on the market, allowing us to give you the superior commercial paint job you want. Our painters skillfully apply primers and paint and always make sure to get the job done right the first time.
Customer Service You Can Rely On
Broadway Painting gives customers competitive pricing and accurate estimates for every commercial project. You promise will be completely satisfied with our commercial painting services. We have hundreds of repeat customers that love our work. Our systematic approach to each and every job allows us to pay extra attention to the details of your project.
For any size commercial painting project, big or small, Broadway Painting gets the job done! We will use only the best tools in the painting industry to give you the perfect paint job each and every time. Whether you are updating the interior or exterior of your building, we have you covered.
Get Your Painting Project Started Today
For professional commercial painting contractors in Canton, Michigan, look to our experts at Broadway Painting. Call now to speak directly with an expert and to get your project underway today. Call (248) 839-8160 now!
Residential or Commercial
Just got home and you guys did a great job. Looks like I’ll be hiring you again! I will be recommending you to my friends and family.
Daniel G – Lapeer , MI
My exterior paint looks fantastic! All of the painters were super easy to work with and clean up was really thorough. Thanks to everyone who worked on my house!
Susan J – Birmingham, MI
I highly recommend Broadway Painting Solutions for your painting. My house looks terrific!! Thanks again for such a great job to everyone on the crew.
Belinda W – Burton, MI
Spectacular paint job. Thank you for all the attention to detail, we couldn’t be happier with how our building looks. We made the right choice
Janet B – Rochester Hills, MI
I talked to several contractors before deciding on Broadway Painting. I made the right choice! Their estimate was right one and they were done when they said they would be. Easy to work with, very satisfied.
Mona G – Birmingham, MI
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the best way to choose interior paint colors?
Choosing the colors for your home’s interior is an important one. By keeping a few things in mind, you can make the right choice:
- Lighter colors generally help lighten a dark or poorly-lighted room. They can also provide a psychological lift and give your room a open, cheery feel. Lighter colors can be great for smaller rooms as they make walls and ceilings appear to be further away, making the room appear larger.
- Darker colors can give a room a unique, dramatic look. They can be great for bedrooms and other cozy rooms since they give the feeling of intimacy. They do the opposite of lighter colors, making walls and ceilings appear to be closer. Rooms painted in darker colors are perfect for making a space feel warm and comfortable.
- Looking for something bright and vibrant? Taking a chance with some bold colors can give you a fun, exciting atmosphere and make any room in your home special.
How should I select exterior paint colors?
Giving your home a fresh coat of exterior paint is always exciting. Here are a few key ideas to keep in mind:
- When you are selecting exterior paint colors, consider the “fixed colors” of your home. These are the colors of your roof, brick, stonework or wood. Decide on a color that goes great with those parts of your home for a cohesive, classic look.
- Choosing lighter exterior paint colors will make a small house seem larger, and choosing dark colors will make a large house seem smaller.
- If you have a larger, boxy house, consider breaking it up using a trim color that contrasts the body color of the house.
What's the best choice for exterior paint finishes?
- Flat and low sheen finishes are best for exterior siding. This makes them easier to touch up and won’t show imperfections in surface structures.
- Higher sheen paints are best for gutters, trim, doors, and windows. They are easier to wash and handle moisture better. They are also resistant to scuffs and stains.
When should I repaint the exterior of my commercial building?
Your commercial building in Michigan withstands a wide range of weather throughout the year. Standing up to the elements outside will invariably cause damage to its exterior paint. Keep an eye out for cracking, chalking, blistering and mildew. These are a warning sign that the exterior paint on your commercial building needs some attention. If you’re unsure about whether or not your building is ready for a new coat of paint, one of our experts would be happy to take a look. Our commercial painting professionals can analyze the surface areas and recommend the best course of action. Sometimes touch-ups can be made, or a complete exterior paint job might be in order.
What kind of paint do you recommend for commercial buildings?
As experienced commercial painters, we use only the top paint brands available. Many low-cost contractors use cheaper paint to reduce their overhead expense. We understand that a commercial pain job is a big investment for your company, and cutting corners in the short-term won’t give you the professional look you want. Investing just a bit more at the beginning of your project can save you time and money in the long run and give your commercial building a professional and long-lasting appeal.
How will the exterior surface be prepared?
We use various techniques that we have learned over 20 years of preparing commercial buildings for exterior paint jobs.
- Sanding: Sanding the area for paint gets rid of chipped paint and gives the perfect surface for new coats of paint. We carefully sand all areas of the exterior including trim and hard to reach areas to make sure the surface is ready for paint.
- Cracks: We carefully fill gaps to give the best finished look. We use caulk to fill in cracks to give a professional looking finish.